If you have recently pondered about finding a new credit card offer, this article is exactly for you. With its help, you are able not solely to get a new card, but also receive an impressive number of bonuses for that!
Therefore, take advantage of this list of the best credit card offers in 2016 and pick the one that suits you best.
Best Credit Card Offers in 2016
If there is any card that deserves to take this list by storm, it is simply the Cashback Match card from Discover! With this card, you get 100% cash back match once your first year ended, making this offer an especially lucrative one for newcomers! Apart from it, this card offers the following advantages:
- Accepted at more than 9.6 million stores around the world;
- You can save your money by avoiding paying certain fees, including the annual fee, the overlimit fee, and the foreign transaction fee;
- If you make an overdue payment, it will not cause a rise in your APR;
- You are able to freeze the account in a matter of seconds;
- The cash back you earn for the purchases does not expire ever!
Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is also one of the most favored ones among newcomers, and there are serious reasons for it. Namely, the card’s main advantages are:
- 15% cash back without an expiration date (if you close your account, however, the cash back expires);
- If you have spent $500 on purchases in the first three months after getting the card, you will get a bonus of total $150;
- Another $25 bonus you will get if you make the authorized purchase during the period of the first three months;
- You get incredibly low interest rates! In the period of the first 15 months, the APR of yours on balance transfers and purchases will be 0%. After you’ll enjoy the intro period, the variable APR will vary between 14.24%, 19.24% and 23.24%;
- Chip-enabled security gives you an extra level of defense against online frauds.
Despite the fact that the Spark Classic Card for Business from Capital One lacks bountiful bonuses (unlike the previously mentioned cards), it can boast certain edges that make this offer incredibly attractive for “average”, unpretentious credit card users. Just have a look at the card’s benefits:
- 1% cash back with 0% annual fee;
- The APR stands at 23.24%;
- The coverage of losses by the bank, if you have faced frauds connected with your card;
- You can add cards for your employees for free and, moreover, get the rewards if your employees make purchases;
- You do not have to pay fees for foreign transactions;
- At the end of every quarter and every year you will get a detailed report about your expenses, which can help you to ease the process of budget planning, tax paying, and so on.
Sapphire Preferred Card from JPMorgan Chase offers you not only ample rewards, but also a great experience of using banking services. In particular, it offers you a constant access to your account and enhanced protection, namely:
- 24/7 access to your account via internet and PC or/and mobile phone;
- Enhanced security system with the card’s latest-technology chips;
- You can take advantage of all the purchase and travel protection benefits, such as prolonged warranty protection of the goods you have purchased, insurance against trip interruptions, and cancellation of a trip;
- Foreign transactions are carried out with charging an additional fee;
- An excellent and profound system of rewards that works by crediting bonus points.
This credit card offer from Bank of America is a really great option for active tourists, and here is why:
- No fees for foreign transactions and no annual fee;
- A great system of rewards – you get 1.5 points for each $1 you have spent on purchases;
- You can take advantage of and redeem the bonus points you received; by using the bonus points, you can pay for flights, baggage fees, rental cars, cruises, vacation packages, hotel & hostels.
- You will never face any problems or restrictions with booking a trip; you can do it anytime, and there will not be blackout dates;
- For the first 12 months, the intro APR will be as high as 0%; after the intro period, the variable APR will vary between 15.24% and 23.24%.
This card, offered by Barclays, is tailored exactly for those people who prefer not numerous benefits, but rather low interest rates. Indeed, this card actually has one of the lowest APR in the market. However, there are a bit more advantages that you may like:
- The variable APR at 8.25% on making purchases, cash advances and balance transfers;
- No fees for foreign transactions;
- No annual fee;
- No fees for balance transfer;
- You get a free access to the FICO Credit Store online;
- Your voice will be heard: you get an opportunity to vote on any of the changes regarding this product along with the community of Barclays;
- The card can boast a chip card technology, which makes payments (both within the United States and abroad) much safer.
This is just another worthy option from JPMorgan Chase: it boasts a really great number of benefits that the business users would love to enjoy. Indeed, the card has an annual fee as high as $95, but instead it offers:
- No fees for foreign transactions;
- You can open cards for your employees anytime and without spending additional money;
- You are able to set and make changes in your employees’ card spending limits, thus making the rewards from their purchases even bigger;
- You can make overtime payments to your employees;
- You can get and file receipts easily and in a matter of seconds with the mobile app offered by JPMorgan Chase; this app was created exclusively for the holders of the Ink Plus Business Credit Card;
- You can get as high as 20% discounts on car rentals, cruises, hotels, and flights by spending the bonus points you have received after making purchases.